Saturday, December 17, 2011

Is a sugar glider good for me?

Hi! I am a 13(almost 14) year old girl. I am currently in 8th grade and I consider myself very responsible. everyone in my family has a pet that they love and are always around but me. Every time I get an animal it always latches on to someone else! I have done a lot of research on them and one of my moms friend even has one! My mom told me sometime I could go over and see the lady's sugar glider! The only thing I am worried about is the age. I read that sugar gliders live up to 15 years! I will be off to college by then and my mom said she would not like to take care of it. I need pro's and con's of getting a sugar glider please. (ps I have a large closet which I am planning on turning into a home for this sugar glider

0 comments:

Post a Comment