Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I need a second opinion..?

I've been going out with a guy named Yanick for 10 months and we've been all good. He always says he loves me. He always holds me like i'm breakable since he's like really muscular and im just a spout compared to him. And I feel it in his eyes that e really does love me. He always reaches to my hand to hold it. He takes care of me if i'm not feeling well. Like today I was soar everywhere and I had a headache and I was freezing outside and he held my face to his chest so I wouldn't be cold and so that I wouldn't have to hold up my own head cause it was really soar and he would hold me close to him like I was breakable and it was amazing., I felt so safe with him. And he always says the sweetest things just to make me smile. I love him., he told me that he loved me. And, I think it's really true just by the way that he treats me. He calls me all the time. He makes sure that I dont get hurt and if I do, he's always there helping me and everything. I just want a second opinion on him.., Does he really love me??.. Pleaseee if you can post as many positive comments but be honest! Pleaseeeeee I need a second opinion, because my last 3 boyfriends cheated on me and I just wanna have a good guy? Is he a good guy? I think he is and I think he loves me but, I need a second opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment