Thursday, December 15, 2011

This is for the ladies .I would like some advice from a female prospective?

I have a new girlfriend I have known her for about six months and just a few weeks ago started dating her.This is whats going on she came over and had with me and hasn't been here since .Ive ask her to come over and it seems she always has an excuse as to why she can't come over .Etheir she is sick or has to go somewere.She calls me and talks but it seems she just can't find time for getting together .I was wondering looking at this from my point of view if I liked somone I would go out of my way to find time find time to be with that person.Do you think that she is playing games or the field.Or she just doesn't like me or what .Maybe I was sucky lay what do you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment