Thursday, December 15, 2011

I want to be a chef but don't know what CULINARY SCHOOL to choose?

I am sending my family on a wild goose chase, because I want to find the best culinary school to attend. I have been told that Le Cordon Bleu and The Art Institute are great culinary arts schools and I have visited both and loved them both! I am currently enrolling in the Art Institute and everything is basically set up and ready for me to go, BUT I know I may be in debt after school! Deep debt! I think it's worth it! I will pay it off once I begin working, BUT I hear reviews online saying that Art Institute and Le Cordon Bleu are horrible for profit schools! All they want is my money, and they are terribly overpriced! I hear that people don't even get good jobs after graduating, but then I hear other people say that they are good school! I am so so confused! I want someone in the industry to help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment